New content includes:
- new Brazilian organisations added to the pro bono legal aid directory;
- new resources on age determination;
- details of organisations working on separated children in the United Kingdom and on detention in the United States;
- resources for legal aid providers working on gang‐based asylum claims;
- a compilation of UNHCR Executive Commiiee conclusions, organised by theme;
- a link to the International Organization for Migration glossary of migration, an invaluable resource that ensures greater clarity on a range of migration, asylum and legal terms, especially helpful to those legal advisers whose ﬁrst language is not English, on the SRLAN page of useful libraries.