Thursday 21 April 2011

Iranian and gay: silent or in exile

BBC interview with 'Farrokh', a gay Iranian teacher and activist in exile in Turkey.



Source:

I am an Iranian Gay. I am in the closet. I want to inform the other people, specially from middle east, about the gay people. We were born this way! Please, treat us as other str8 persons! We are the same as others, sexual orientation is just one part of each personality!



This video was produced to mark the The Day of Silence, 16 April, which originated with the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network's (GLSEN) in the US as an annual day of action to protest the bullying and harassment of LGBT students and their supporters.

Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Everyone loves it when folks come together and share opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to give a contribution & aid other customers like its aided me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails