- Date: 5 + 6 September 2011
- Place: VU University Amsterdam
During the conference:
- The research findings will be shared with a wider audience.
- The consequences of these findings for policy makers, decision makers, the judiciary, lawyers, NGO’s and activists will be discussed.
- Academics and people working in practice will share insights and experiences, so as to make these mutually fruitful.
Further information about the programme, participation and other details of the conference will be published on this website as of 1 April 2011.
Fleeing Homophobia is a project of COC Netherlands and VU University Amsterdam, in cooperation with the Hungarian Helsinki Committee, Avvocatura per i diritti LGBT/ Rete Lenford, and the European Council on Refugees and Exiles.
Fleeing Homophobia is funded by the European Refugee Fund, the Dutch Ministry of Justice, and the participating organisations.